Healy Group offers a number of delivery methods throughout Australia and the Pacific for your convenience. In store pickup available business weekdays and other times by arrangement.
Payment can be made during the checkout process by Mastercard and Visa or you can call us to make a payment over the phone. Alternatively, contact us and we can supply an invoice which can be paid by direct debit. Credit card, cash and EFT available in store and cheque by arrangement.
We know you want your products fast, which is why we use several delivery couriers depending on your location.
Please use the below as a guide as only. To calculate your shipping add items to your cart and enter your delivery postcode at cart or checkout and select estimate shipping for a more accurate quote.
- Orders up to 5kg from $14.00
- Orders up to 25kg from $16.50
- Orders up to 54kg from $22.00
- Orders up to 120kg from $33.00
- Orders up to 200kg from $33.00
- Orders up to 300kg from $49.50
- Orders up to 400kg from $66.00
Please note regional country areas in states Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia and Queensland attract substantially higher costs for heavier deliveries.
- Capital Cities 1-2 business days
- Other areas 2-6 business days
- Capital Cities 2-7 business days
- Other areas 2-10 business days
Orders placed and paid for by 11am will generally be dispatched the same day. We only dispatch to residential and business address on weekdays, some items can go to a post office box but must be under 3kgs. Please request when ordering.
Delivery of large/bulky goods may require a forklift on site or can be requested to be picked up from a Toll Express or Hunter Express depot. We do not offer tailgate deliveries.
If there are low stock numbers or any delays you will be notified and given an ETA for dispatch.
Please contact us for pricing and approximate delivery time.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If there's no one available to sign for the order, or a 'to the door' service is not available in your area, a card will be left with instructions on how to collect your order.
Once your parcel has been signed for you will be responsible for any damage to or loss of your items.
Reasons for Order Delays
- Public holidays
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- If the payment capture process is unsuccessful your order will be delayed until alternate payment arrangements can be made.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers.
Should the items you ordered fail to reach you within the times quoted above please contact our Customer Care Department on 02 9525 5522 or email us using the contact us option from our online store.
For information regarding tracking your order, see the Track Your Order page.