LycoLoader Hinge Rubber #100038 Replacement
1. Release the latch handle on both sides
2. Unfold the platform
3. Lower the platform to the ground
4. Remove the four (4) cable buttons from the T-sections
5. Unscrew four (4) allen head screws from T-sections on both sides of platforms
6. Unscrew two (2) allen head screws from platform caps on both sides of platforms
7. Remove hinge rubber. Note: The optimum angle for removing the hinge rubber is 60° between the two platforms
8. Clean both platform rebates with wire brush or wash with hose nozzle on jet
9. Replace hinge rubber, keeping the platforms at the optimum angle
10. Replace platform caps
11. Re-attach T-sections
12. Re-attach cable buttons to T-sections
13. Raise platform, fold away and close latch handles
14. Store handle safely
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Healy Group or your local service agent.
Healy Group offers a number of delivery methods throughout Australia and the Pacific for your convenience. In store pickup available business weekdays and other times by arrangement.We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Payment can be made during the checkout process by Mastercard and Visa or you can call us to make a payment over the phone. Alternatively, contact us and we can supply an invoice which can be paid by direct debit. Credit card, cash and EFT available in store and cheque by arrangement.
We know you want your products fast, which is why we use several delivery couriers depending on your location.
Please use the below as a guide as only. To calculate your shipping add items to your cart and enter your delivery postcode at cart or checkout and select estimate shipping for a more accurate quote.
- Orders up to 5kg from $14.00
- Orders up to 25kg from $16.50
- Orders up to 54kg from $22.00
- Orders up to 120kg from $33.00
- Orders up to 200kg from $33.00
- Orders up to 300kg from $49.50
- Orders up to 400kg from $66.00
Please note regional country areas in states Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia and Queensland attract substantially higher costs for heavier deliveries.
- Capital Cities 1-2 business days
- Other areas 2-6 business days
- Capital Cities 2-7 business days
- Other areas 2-10 business days
Orders placed and paid for by 11am will generally be dispatched the same day. We only dispatch to residential and business address on weekdays, some items can go to a post office box but must be under 3kgs. Please request when ordering.
Delivery of large/bulky goods may require a forklift on site or can be requested to be picked up from a Toll Express or Hunter Express depot. We do not offer tailgate deliveries.
If there are low stock numbers or any delays you will be notified and given an ETA for dispatch.
Please contact us for pricing and approximate delivery time.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If there's no one available to sign for the order, or a 'to the door' service is not available in your area, a card will be left with instructions on how to collect your order.
Once your parcel has been signed for you will be responsible for any damage to or loss of your items.
Reasons for Order Delays
- Public holidays
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- If the payment capture process is unsuccessful your order will be delayed until alternate payment arrangements can be made.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers.
Should the items you ordered fail to reach you within the times quoted above please contact our Customer Care Department on 02 9525 5522 or email us using the contact us option from our online store.
For information regarding tracking your order, see the Track Your Order page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.