✔ Transport Kegs with ease.
✔ 80kg weight capacity.
✔ Reduce OH&S Issues.
✔ Weighs only 10kgs.
THE KEG TROLLEY MAKING KEG TRANSPORT EASY
Keg Buddy is the design solution to overcoming stress and back related injuries derived from moving heavy kegs in the cellar, around the brewery or at that onsite wedding.
Purpose built for moving both styles of 50ltr beer kegs, this light and portable all terrain solution allows a single person to manoeuvre kegs with ease over all surfaces including steps and kerbs with slimline manoeuvrability in the cellar.
Ergonomic design eliminates stress and back injury. Large 320mm pneumatic twin bearing wheels allow easy movement over lawns, rough surfaces, gravel as well as steps and kerbs
Keg Buddy is the most cost effective device for transporting beer kegs, simply hook it up and go. A high value low cost alternative, enabling staff to safely and efficiently move heavy kegs in the brewing and hospitality industries.
YOUR BEST BUDDY
IN THE CELLAR
EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED FOR...
Brewers, Hospitality Industries including pubs, clubs and restaurants.
In fact it's suitable for anyone that needs to transport kegs safely and efficiently.
KEG BUDDY-KEG TROLLEY
|Height||212 x 70cm|
|Width||126 x 21 x 14cm|
|Material||Steel & Pneumatic bearing wheels|
All dimensions are in cm and kg.
Designs and specifications subject to change without prior notice. Dimensions are subject to technical change, errors and translation mistakes.
REALLY STACKS UP
• Ergonomic design eliminates stress and back injury
• Large 320mm pneumatic twin bearing wheels
• Slimline design allows quick and easy movement
• Twin hook design makes it suitable for use with both styles of 50ltr kegs including CUB, Tooheys, XXX, Swan and Craft Breweries
• Weighs less than 10kgs with WWL of 80kgs
• Durable packaging allows it to be sent anywhere in Australia and South Pacific and arrive undamaged.
• Storage lug on underside allows it be stored on the side of a keg with the wheels off the floor/ground
• Allows easy movement over lawns, rough surfaces, gravel as well as steps and kerbs.
• Ideal solution for hotels, sports clubs, night clubs, restaurants, breweries and events
• Our motto is “Making Hard Work Easier” and that’s what Keg Buddy delivers
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY -
We want you to love our Keg Buddy and as much as we do.
We offer a 1 year limited manufacturers warranty on all parts and labour.
See our Warranty page for full details.
Just another reason why more brewers are using Keg Buddy.
Healy Group offers a number of delivery methods throughout Australia and the Pacific for your convenience. In store pickup available business weekdays and other times by arrangement.We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Payment can be made during the checkout process by Mastercard and Visa or you can call us to make a payment over the phone. Alternatively, contact us and we can supply an invoice which can be paid by direct debit. Credit card, cash and EFT available in store and cheque by arrangement.
We know you want your products fast, which is why we use several delivery couriers depending on your location.
Please use the below as a guide as only. To calculate your shipping add items to your cart and enter your delivery postcode at cart or checkout and select estimate shipping for a more accurate quote.
- Orders up to 5kg from $14.00
- Orders up to 25kg from $16.50
- Orders up to 54kg from $22.00
- Orders up to 120kg from $33.00
- Orders up to 200kg from $33.00
- Orders up to 300kg from $49.50
- Orders up to 400kg from $66.00
Please note regional country areas in states Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia and Queensland attract substantially higher costs for heavier deliveries.
- Capital Cities 1-2 business days
- Other areas 2-6 business days
- Capital Cities 2-7 business days
- Other areas 2-10 business days
Orders placed and paid for by 11am will generally be dispatched the same day. We only dispatch to residential and business address on weekdays, some items can go to a post office box but must be under 3kgs. Please request when ordering.
Delivery of large/bulky goods may require a forklift on site or can be requested to be picked up from a Toll Express or Hunter Express depot. We do not offer tailgate deliveries.
If there are low stock numbers or any delays you will be notified and given an ETA for dispatch.
Please contact us for pricing and approximate delivery time.
All orders require a signature upon delivery. If there's no one available to sign for the order, or a 'to the door' service is not available in your area, a card will be left with instructions on how to collect your order.
Once your parcel has been signed for you will be responsible for any damage to or loss of your items.
Reasons for Order Delays
- Public holidays
- Incorrect address has been entered against the order.
- If the payment capture process is unsuccessful your order will be delayed until alternate payment arrangements can be made.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to re-order the product from our suppliers.
Should the items you ordered fail to reach you within the times quoted above please contact our Customer Care Department on 02 9525 5522 or email us using the contact us option from our online store.
For information regarding tracking your order, see the Track Your Order page.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.